- The photo exhibition of Yasusuke Ota; ‘Abandoned Animals in Fukushima’ was held at Huis Marseille in Amsterdam from 3-14 October 2012.
Thank you very much for those who visited this exhibition and your donation. Stichting Nederland Helpt Japan supported this exhibition in order to support many volunteers working to help abandoned animals of FUKUSHIMA.
During this event €6842,25 has been collected. The collected money has been transferred to Mr. Yasusuke Ota.
Hereunder please find the comment from Mr. Ota:
Dear Stichting Nederland Helpt Japan, Tokyo, 13 February, 2013 I just got a call from my bank, informing me I received the money. 6,842.25 EUR = 848,302 YEN Now I can help individuals who have been using/spending their own money. I'll make sure to use this for food and medical costs for animals in Fukushima. For your information, all donations I have received in the past was never spent for my own use (for his work for the animals) I'd like to thank you very much for this. Yasusuke Ota
- It’s almost been a year since the March 11 earthquake and tsunami hit Tohoku area in Japan. We believe that most of you already have noticed that the many commemoration events would be organized throughout this country in this month.
Please visit event calendar to join at the commemorate charity events which organized through the Netherlands!
- We have received a total amount of 204.395,63 euro and transferred to the Red Cross Society in Japan through Dutch Red Cross on September 1, 2011. We thank very much for all your support and generosity towards Japan.
- National Campaign Nederland Helpt Japan raised more than 6 million euro
14 April | The National Campaign 'Nederland Helpt Japan' raised more than 6 miljoen euro (6.041.948,24euro). Around 38.000 people purchased the tickets for the Charity concert and Football match of AJAX - Shimizu S-Pulse at Amsterdam ArenA!
See the hightlight of the football match click here
See the highlight of the concert here
- Bank acccount of Stichting NEDERLAND HELPT JAPAN is opened
8 April | Stichting NEDERLAND HELPT JAPAN has been officially recognized as fund raising organisation (ANBI status)
ABN AMRO 22.214.171.1243
Payee Name: Stichting NEDERLAND HELPT JAPAN
KVK nr. Amsterdam 524219610000